Monday, July 10, 2006

Blogging and beads


I was going to leave this blog hibernating for a while but since a couple of friends have already linked it to theirs I suppose I had better start.
Had an email from a friend saying she would like a bracelet in reds and oranges, so, I suggested that we make a few for her to choose from. Toby and I spent hours making various beads, rolling the polymer clay till our hands felt bruised! The following day Toby "holed" them all with a skewer, and I baked them in the oven. Next job is to sort out red and orange buttons from our vast collection, and adding them to felt beads, shells, or anything else red or orange that catches our eye, we will string up a selection of bracelets, price them, and hope she likes one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gretel said...

I think I'm going to be putting in an order for a birthday present soon, in oranges, so save some for me!

7/12/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

hello Gretel this is Toby here yes we'll save you some but we can always make some more !!
em@il us when you know what you'd like.

7/12/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Hiya Gretel, if you want anything made for a specific date, ie birthday, make sure you give us plenty of notice! Penny.

7/12/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I love the colours of the beads, they're gorgeous, especially grouped together like that! Looking forward to seeing the new website and all the jewellery you've made together.

7/13/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Thanks Becky, yep I like them grouped too, and also when there are lots in a bowl or basket, buttons too, and you can kind of sift them through your fingers and look at all the colours. P.

7/13/2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home