Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bradford Gallery News !!!





We heard great news yesterday from Val, www.valeriehughes.co.uk, who very kindly took some Natural Attrill pieces to show a gallery shop in Bradford, and they have accepted them on a sale or return basis http://www.southsquarecentre.co.uk/index.htm

Here are a few to show you:
"Autumn Conkers" is a necklace and bracelet set, handmade polymer clay beads and buttons, in a box with a handmade card and envelope to match, £35.
"Hyacinth" is also a set, a long necklace and 2 bracelets, handmade clay beads, buttons and hand rolled felt beads, £55.
"Cherry Blossom" is a matching necklace and bracelet, handmade polymer clay, £15 the set.
"Colbalt" is a handmade ceramic pendant, kiln fired and glazed, strung with a hand rolled felt bead, and finished off with 2 little buttons at the back, £15.
They also took a range of our bracelets.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jinks said...

That's wonderful news, well done!

8/07/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Debs said...

Fantastic news Penny!

8/07/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

Flippin' beautiful!!! Well done you two!!

8/07/2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! How cool is that? And they all look great. (Thanks for the inspiration with my birds too by the way!)

8/08/2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Well done thats excellent news. I love the way you package them with a card to match. Hope they sell really well. Thats the thing that scares me going back to shops to see how they are selling, I just hate that bit. Not that I doubt yours will I just have a lack of confidence about anything I make.

8/08/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Well done Penny and Toby. They are such gorgeous pieces and I am a proud owner of one of your lovely bracelets :-) I received your package at the weekend Penny and have been meaning to email you and say thanks but I have had friends staying so normal everyday activities have been curtailed somewhat as we spend time out and about. They have now departed and I will be sorting your buttons this evening and sending them tomorrow. xxx

8/08/2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Thanks eveyone!
Joanna, I havent really thought about wether they sell or not, I suppose this is all new for us and we are just so excited that they are liked and taken on by the shops!
Dons, no rush for buttons, I was just worried about the post, thats why I asked.

8/09/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Alison Ashwell said...

I really love the conkers set

Hope they sell like hot cakes!

8/09/2006 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home