Saturday, August 12, 2006

Swaps and Buttons!



We received a wonderful package in the post yesterday, Toby and I were fighting to open it!
Dons, http://craftyoldthing.blogspot.com/ ( thanks Dons!) swapped some of her buttons for Toby's Autumn Spiral bracelet. Here just a few from our swap. The tiny blue glass button is one of our favourites, I think it would be lovely for the jewellery, but Toby has decided to start a "personal collection" to keep for himself, so that will be home for the little blue button now.

Swaps! - we are on the look out for vintage glass beads, interesting looking buttons, old chains (even broken ones), anything small, old, or unusual that we can use in our creations. Does anyone else have anything that they would like to swap or sell? If you do, contact me privately to exchange addresses pennyjohnson@omniadesigns.com We are looking forward to lots of emails now!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love buttons and have a huge collection, will look through to see if I can find any goodies for Tobys collection

8/12/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

I'm so glad you liked them :-)

8/14/2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Gretel said...

I'll have a rummage, I have lots of tins of things, but being a cancerian I am always very loath to part with my horde...I'm sure I can find a few bits and bobs though...

8/14/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Thanks guys hope you find some treasures in your button hunt.
Toby.

8/16/2006 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home