Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Earings for sale







Toby has made some more earings which he is hoping to sell. If anyone is interested, they are £6.50 a pair, plus 50p p+p, or £1 p+p if you would like them presented in a white gift box, for a present perhaps. Email us at: pennyjohnson@omniadesigns.com
From top to bottom:
1. Reclaimed shell beads.
2. Swinging chains with small glass beads.
3. Long single strand made with 2 kinds of chain and beads.
4. Swarovski crystal beads with gemstones on chain.
5, 6, +7 are all Swarovski crystal beads with chain.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

First ones are the best guys!!

I need some black hoops for me, any idea where I can get them...(they need to be tiny though, about 5mm-1cm in diameter)

Just wot the Gothtwinz ordered!!

9/19/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Thanks Goth, will keep an eye out for hoops for you.
P.

9/19/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

Hi Toby/Penny,

Love the new earrings. If the first ones aren't sold... I'd love to have them. They're gorgeous!

Sybille

9/20/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Thanks Sybille, you are our first customer - Toby will be pleased! Email me your postal address and we will send the first ones to you. Please pay 'Toby Attrill'
Thanks again,
Penny.
x

9/20/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Just thought I would add that it is a real compliment to have Toby's first earing sale to Sybille, who is such a talented jewellery maker herself, have a look! http://www.magpiemagic.net/

9/20/2006 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Pretties! You just keep producing such gorgeous pieces!

I posted the goth earrings to my niece today. I'll let you know what she thinks, and my other niece too. :-)

9/20/2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home