Friday, October 27, 2006

Half term holidays

Toby has been off school this week which has been great. We had a meeting with Chrissie at the hat shop, she commissioned Toby to make 8 pieces of jewellery, so he has been busy making those. Yesterday we went to Leeds for the day on the train and saw the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at the City Art Gallery, and also went on a hunt for unusual chains and beads. While we were out my AD from Disney emailed me to say that all my Eeyore illustrations were now in Clintons, on cards, plush, calendars, so go have a look! bad timing, we could have done that in Leeds, there isnt a Clintons in our small town of Todmorden.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

I think I've seen them already Penny...(I mentioned this before on the group!) I'll check them out again next time I'm in town!

Goth....THE SUPERMODEL!!!! HAHAHAHA!

10/27/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger tlchang said...

Congrats on the commissions and the publications. It's always fun and sometimes disturbing to see your stuff out there in print...

10/30/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Hi Tlc,

It's great fun getting the jewellery commissions.

I remember when I first started out, seeing my published greeting cards in a shop, I spent an hour there, searching the racks, and bought every one of mine! Afraid I am more jaded about the illustrations now, probably because I have been doing this for so many years! I look forward to seeing the Disney work as I did sheets of spot illustrations and I want to see how they have formated them.

Penny.

10/30/2006 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live half-terms! Glad you had a good one.
I adopted my new cat Georgie from the RSPCA - large and grey and now not so lonely! I shall look for Eyore (How is he spelt?! ) in Clintons - we have two in the Spires!
Gill

10/30/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Hey Gill, you made it! good to hear from you, come an visit here again. I am sure Georgie will be happy with you. Eeyore has 2 'e's, tut tut Ms McNeil !!!
P.xx

10/30/2006 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home