Sunday, November 05, 2006

My illustrations









Hi everyone,
I haven't made any jewellery this weekend so i thought i'd show you what i've been doing. The above pictures are of my R.S. (religious studies) school home work. The task we were set was to illustrate the Christian theory of how the universe was created. I chose to use the computer program Adobe Photoshop, i illustrated a cover, index and a page for each of the 7 days. It took me ages to do so i hope my computer illiterate teacher appreciates it! (what do you think?)
Toby.x

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jinks said...

this is great Toby, I hope your teacher appreciates it too, you've put in a lot of work. Well done!

11/05/2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger tlawwife said...

I think it is great. I love the image of the hand in the cloud.

11/05/2006 7:02 PM  
Blogger tlchang said...

Very nice Toby. I especially liked the last one - I suspect even God enjoys a comfy bed!

11/06/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Thanks for the feedback,
Sorry tlawife the image of the hand was off google!(so not mine, though everything else was!)
Toby.x

11/06/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Well done Toby, it looks great, like tlawwife I especially like the repeating hand, it ties the whole book together. I'm sure your teacher will be very impressed,

11/06/2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We think Wow!

11/06/2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

They are really cool Toby! I have sent you a package so look out for it :-)

11/07/2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home