Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dons material



A while ago Toby received a package of fabric in the post from our blogging friend Dons: http://craftyoldthing.blogspot.com/ These are some of the things he has made.
Firstly part of a small cushion cover, practising sewing together stripes of fabric on the sewing machine.
Next you see a lavender bag Toby made for Yvonne's birthday. Yvonne is the friend who did all the tech side of our website: www.naturalattrill.co.uk
Finally, rather tatty now, as it has lived under my pillow for the last month, the lavender bag Toby made for me, which is an interesting shape and has eyelets and sewing machine doodles.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toby is truly multi talented.

12/19/2006 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my lavender bag Toby.
I misread what the last image was - I thought it said 'lavender dog' and I spent 5 minutes trying to see the dog in it! Well the eyelets look a bit like eyes...

12/20/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Gretel said...

It's so nice to come here and see what your latest thing is, I think your bead and wire experiments are producing really interesting results.

12/20/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

They are lovely. I love bits of frabric with patterns.

12/20/2006 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home