Friday, January 19, 2007

Pigeon


This Christmas I bought a handmade pigeon from our blogging friend here:
http://willowhouse.typepad.com/ which Toby and I customised as a present for Laurence.
Well actually it was mostly Toby, all I did was paint the beak grey. Toby made it a seasonal halo, and a garland of screws, as Laurence makes lots of things with wood and so uses them alot. The centre piece is a red glass chilli charm, Laurence likes chillis. He (the pigeon) lives on the top of our tv in the living room.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurence & Penny you are both very lucky to receive such personalised presents. Well done Toby!

1/20/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Soozcat said...

I'm with Laurence. Mmm, chilis.

1/20/2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

I photograph a lot of doves but mine don't look anything like this one! Cute!

1/21/2007 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home