Wednesday, April 25, 2007

5 Charm necklaces for sale!



Here are 5 new charm necklaces, they are not solid silver like the last lot, therefore not so expensive, only £12 each! Although similar in style to each other, ie a neck chain, ring, and beads, each one is unique, embelished with seed beads, handmade, and glass beads. Anyone interested in seeing more detail, or ordering other colours, email: info@naturalattrill.co.uk
Even if you dont want to buy one, please let us know what you think, it is always good to read your comments!
Top left SOLD

6 Comments:

Blogger Caroline B said...

I like these, Toby, but I can only see two - is it my computer's fault or yours? I like the little detail of the beads hanging down within the ring, nice touch.
Caroline

4/25/2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

It's ok, problem solved, can see 5 now - my favourite is the simple grey one top right.
Caroline

4/25/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like the blue one at the bottom. They are all beautiful (as always :D). The little tiny detail of a smaller bead hanging in the circular bit is particularly pretty.

4/26/2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Gretel said...

I prefer simpler jewellery myself, (nothing wrong with these at all, I :) I just don't wear chains) but I can see that these are just right for someone who likes more intricate work - my favourite is the one on the top left...

4/26/2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely work!
I like busy jewellery!

4/26/2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

i like the top left one esp. too, my colours!


yes, I'd love to do a swap with you Toby.
(maybe we could swap some buttons too?)

I'll email at the weekend.

4/27/2007 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home