Sunday, May 06, 2007

repaircake

This has been a very busy weekend for me, With cakes, friends and jewellery!

I have recently had 2 repair jobs from local people, one was my first ever 'proper' customer, that i don't know! The other one was one of my Mum's friends, who had a turquoise and silver necklace that badly needed a good clean and re-stringing. A tip for re-stringing is always photocopy or scan the original necklace first so you can remember the layout.

The above picture is of the chocolate and chilli cake that me and my mum made inbetween Dr Who and Casualty ( it sounds a bit like we have been in some kind of wierd hospital, doesn't it!?)
We iced it this morning with chocolate butter icing and strawberries, raspberries and walnuts.

DELICIOUS

If you look carefully at the photo you can see a sort of flower! The yellow and white platels round the edge and the walnuty seeds in the middle!

Tonight my friend Joseph is coming over for the night. We have an industrial size bucket of haribo (sweets)!!

Toby.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cake looks wonderful, take care with the Haribo they always make my lot feel icky.

5/07/2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Pea said...

Toby, your cake looks like a sunflower to me!

5/08/2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger Gretel said...

Was it really delicous? I am a bit fearful of the chilli chocolate combi. Hope you didn't make yourself sick on those sweets!

5/09/2007 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home