Thursday, July 05, 2007

Etsy buy!


Here is my latest purchase, from blogging friend, and fellow greeting card illustrator, Marisa. She creates 'cutes' for a living, same as me, in the greeting card trade, except she is a digital whizz, and I paint all mine by hand.
In her Etsy shop Marisa sells her handmade creations, like felt folk, and also amazing handpainted pieces, this being one of them. I love the retro feel of the swirly hair, the patterns, and the cardboard background. Infact, if I had a little more spare cash I would buy more, I love her latest 2 red and green girls.
It's great collecting things from fellow bloggers and 'virtual' friends, have a look here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5143515
Toby has been asking me for ages to set up a Natural Attrill Etsy shop for him, I am sure he would sell more of his jewellery through Etsy, it is somthing that we will get around to doing, but with work and school and life in general there never seems to be enough time, but there is, I just need to do it..........
Penny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ah! she's cute and cool!!

7/06/2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Penny! So glad you like it!
All is well here, I'm enjoying the fact the kettle is so close to my desk for once!

I hope Toby does set up an Etsy shop soon because he'll do so well! The Etsy market is flooded with jewelry, but so few are as unique and as charming as his designs so he'll stand out and get noticed for sure! Imagine all the new American customers!

Marisa
x

7/06/2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Listen to the boy, he is so right, make some time and further his sales. Better still get him to set it up I am sure he would sell well.

7/08/2007 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home