Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ladysnail's Etsy shop open!

'Angel Spangles in hell', that's what Toby has named this image. A while ago our friend Debbie sent Toby a tooth and a pigeon. He named the pigeon 'Spangles'. Before flying up to the bedroom to live, Spangles was scanned into Photoshop, Toby gave the pigeon a halo and some wings and created this red and black background. Anyway, the reason I am telling you all this really, is to announce the opening of Debbies new Etsy shop which is full of lots of lovely things, go have a look:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5035468

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

thanks for the link penny and toby. the pidgeon is looking good. i love its wings!
all you need to do now is open an etsy shop!
dx

9/19/2007 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Yes I agree. You should open an Etsy store. I have just opened one today!

Thanks for your lovely comment. I have only just come across it.

I have also been folowing Ladysnail's blog too. Love her quirky work.

Anyway you seem to have many talents and I hope you maybe one day decide to illustrate more children's books. You are so lucky to have fulfilled many people's ambitions to have their book published.

Definitely open an etsy store!

Thanks again

Sarah x

9/19/2007 10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow thanks for letting me know! I shall go and have a look right now!

I hope you're feeling better now, Toby.

Marisa
x

9/20/2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh that's cute! like the acrid yellow & olive green material. Puuur-dy!

9/20/2007 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home