Monday, October 15, 2007

Chinese and tag

We have been tagged by Catherine, http://the-illustrators-teabag.blogspot.com/who makes lovely felty things, have a look here: www.scatterboxoriginals.etsy.com, to show you our computer desktop. Very useful, cos I now know how to do a screen grab - thank you!
Some people have their own artworks or photographs or fancy wallpaper on the screen, but ours is just plain flat blue. We have quite a large screen, and I have 2 boxes up and open all day to see incoming emails, and also a section at the side with all our folders. I find it visually very distracting to have another image behind all this, so nothing to show you. Instead, Toby has scanned some of the Chinese characters he has been learning at school, only had 2 lessons so far, so just the basics, but I think they look far prettier than our desktop!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hey...my boy is out in China teaching them how to speak english! Keep it up Toby, it is a very useful language, but sooooo difficult!

10/15/2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Catherine Hayward said...

Ni Hao...
Very pretty characters. I wish my school had taught chinese!

10/15/2007 4:55 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Very pretty and pink. Must be very hard to learn

10/15/2007 5:12 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

The characters are really beautiful, aren't they?

Thanks ever so much for the lovely comment on my blog!

10/15/2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger Sara Prebble said...

WOW - i wish they had taught us Chinese at school!

Fabx

10/17/2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger Helz Cuppleditch said...

I wish they'd taught me Chinese at school too! Great work Toby. Helz x

10/17/2007 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home