Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Makepiece



Makepiece of Todmorden http://www.makepiece.com/about/about1.html now have Toby's new range of jewellery in stock. You will have seen most of the pieces already on this blog, they were posted here when first made, to give everyone a chance to buy them direct. Now they are all boxed and delivered to the shop with the 'designer' price tag too! The window display looks really beautiful with one whole shelf devoted to Toby's work. One pair of earrings have sold already. Toby has named each piece, as he did before, after people who have supported him, donating treasures, or those who have commissioned/bought pieces of his jewellery, to thank them. Those with blogs are: FHIONA http://fhifhi.blogspot.com/
He couldnt include everyone, but is making more jewellery for the range, so, if you were left out this time, or last time, I am sure you'll be there next time! It's always so nice to hear from everyone, so please do leave a comment here (rather than on the showcase blog) Thanks!

8 Comments:

Blogger Holly Woods said...

warmest greetings, Toby
Beautiful!
Hollyx

10/21/2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

that is great! a whole shelf! i hope you have more sales and wish you all the best. dx.

10/22/2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

Wow, thank you for naming a set after me - I was so chuffed! Good luck with the shop - the pieces are lovely, I'm sure they will all sell really well.

10/22/2007 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff that is bound to sell quickly especially with Christmas fast approaching.

10/22/2007 10:03 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I came over to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog - but I've just GOT to say how much I love this gorgeous, distinctive piece of jewellery. Hope you sell lots!

10/22/2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger tlchang said...

Congrats Toby! Makepiece looks terrific and your inclusions are perfect.

Speaking of terrific inclusions - I got a pretty wonderful box from you today! Full of treasures of tea and treats and cards from Penny and your lovely zipper pull. Thank you so much! I will post thankyou pictures on my blog soon.

10/23/2007 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you mix different elements to make a cohesive gorgeous piece!

10/23/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh! how lovely Toby!
Thanks for naming something after me!
:0))
Good luck with it all!

10/25/2007 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home