Tuesday, February 12, 2008



We have recently won a prestigious "youmakemyday" award, and received it from the fantabulous Christiane!

We now have to choose our five nominees!

Ladysnail-The soft-toy-tooth-lady,

Penguin and fish-Who publishes loads of links to various arty people,

Uniqart-The friendliest jewellery rival anyone could ask for =] ,

Madame Bogg-And her quirkily cute little toys,

And Finally....

Picture dreams studio blog-Wonderful paintings!

To pass it on, here are the details:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.

2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.

3. Display the “You Make my Day Award” logo

4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

Toby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline B said...

Thank you very much! Of course you realise the technicalities of passing this award on may tip me over the edge - how do I pick up and copy the image for a start....whimper..

2/12/2008 3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello P&T!
thanks so much for including me! It's generated more traffic to my blog already! Wow! I shall blog about this soon, still trying to work out which 5 out of the millions of blogs I like that I should give a special mention to.. It's so difficult!

Cheers again! Speak to you soon,
Marisa
x

2/13/2008 9:00 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

hello penny and toby. thank you for picking me. i have just finished picking my five. hope you are both well. dx.

2/13/2008 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home