Saturday, April 26, 2008

sand and sea

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE AND VIEW IN MORE DETAIL

This is 'SAND AND SEA', a new necklace, by Toby, to replace 'pink and green' (see previous post) sold to Sybille of Magpie Magic.

Ingredients: Hand dyed hemp, crochet bead, turquoise nuggets, Indian lampwork beads, Toby's handmade polymer clay and reclaimed beads, lots of knots, love and patience!

Available for sale here, before Tuesday, when Toby's latest collection is off to Hebden Bridge.
email; info@naturalattrill.co.uk

Dont forget our CHARITY draw tomorrow, to celebrate our 300th post, still time for you to enter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline B said...

I like this, nice and summery. Thanks for my fish Toby, I think I'll hang him on a string somewhere where he can be admired!

4/27/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger carolyn said...

Love the colours

4/28/2008 8:20 PM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

This is really pretty, but not half as lovely as the one I bought! Of course, I am biased. :-)

4/28/2008 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the colours you've put together here, as well as the whole design.

4/29/2008 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home