Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another challenge!

Another challenge from the antique fair - from the same people as last time (see previous post April 12th).
I was given an old plastic bag full of broken jewellery, and I've made these zip charms using the reclaimed beads.
I was also asked to repair 2 brooches, which had missing stones.
Mytholmroyd Antique fair is on the first Sunday of every month, so in a few days I'll deliver my work, I hope they like them!

Zip charms made to order, email: info@naturalattrill.co.uk

Toby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Magpie Magic said...

They're all lovely. The pink one is my favourite. Haven't forgotten about the beads, will send them tomorrow or Saturday.

Have fun tomorrow! :-)

5/29/2008 7:00 PM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

These are pretty - I like the pink one too.

5/30/2008 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home