Sunday, June 29, 2008

the mobility of the mobile charms for charming phones that are also mobile......



..........................sorry about the title. I had a bit of a "junior moment".

These 4 phone charms are all for sale, at £3.50 plus p&p, each.

the first is made with a vintage lucite flower and reclaimed glass beads. SOLD

the second is made of a lampwork focal bead, opalite accent beads, and vintage seed beads.

the third is made of dyed turquoise, and red seed beads.

the fourth is made with mother-of-pearl and rose quartz chips, and a purple shell (given to me in a swap by sybille) aswell as blue seed beads, and czech firepolish beads. SOLD

if you're interested in any of these email me at info@naturalattrill.co.uk

toby.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

Very nice work Toby......a bit girly for my manly, black, mobile...just ring 666 and I'll answer!

6/29/2008 6:40 PM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

These are nice, particulary the last one with the shell.

6/29/2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger clare said...

Lovely, Toby.

6/30/2008 8:12 PM  
Blogger tlchang said...

I always wish my cell phone had the thingy to hang one of these on every time you post new ones!

7/01/2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

Lovely charms. My favourite is the first one. Looks like a bluebell. :-)

7/02/2008 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home