Saturday, August 09, 2008

Please can you help?....






My recycled / vintage charm range has been selling really well, and even after going round most of the charity shops within 12/13 miles of my house, i can't seem to find any more charms!
The above pieces of jewellery are the most recent in my vintage charm range.
The 1st is a phone charm made with and old earring which had flaking plastic faux pearls, i have replaced them with brightly coloured glass beads.
The second is a pendant necklace made with an old curtain ring, various vintage charms, and reclaimed beads.
The 3rd is a 2 strand necklace. I have taken the main pendant, and little tag next to the clasp, which said 'Avon' on it, and attatched a range of various vintage (inc. delft) charms, a plastic pegasus bead and a 1970's half penny.
The last is a pair of earrings. I used a pair of chunky diamonte studs as the top half, and a pair of 1970's handmade enamel ones and some beads as the bottom half, to create a whole new pair of earrings.
I have run out of charms - Please can you help?
If you have any old and unwanted charms or pendants, or lonely earrings, i would be happy to buy them from you. They don't have to be special, just anything i might be able to use for my recycled jewellery.
If you have any please contact me for my postal address at info@naturalattrill.co.uk .
THANK YOU,
Toby.

5 Comments:

Blogger Caroline B said...

I'll have a hunt around Toby, must be some lurking in our house somewhere!

8/09/2008 8:19 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

hello toby. i have bag of bits and bobs that i put aside for you about a month ago. a couple of charm thype things in it but mostly beads. i am going to turkey again in a week so i could see if the lady at the bead shop has some? i know she has something similar that you might be able to use in your recylced range? also anything else you want pleae let me know as she sells beads and that pretty cheap-apart from some of the semi-precious beads. dx.

8/09/2008 11:22 PM  
Blogger Karen Jinks said...

I will look too, sure to have something!

8/10/2008 6:17 AM  
Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

I'll have a look for you Toby! Junior Gothette might have something going!....I'm vintage....you could make me into a lovely pair of earrings!

8/11/2008 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll ask my Mum if she has anything, Toby. She used to wander round the Lace Market in Birmingham, picking up vintage bits, I think she may be able to help.

8/12/2008 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home