Saturday, February 14, 2009

blackhairreddotsnewshop

News:
- I have dyed my hair black.
-I have a rather immense pair of stripey skinnys which i bought today at the "funky dragon" lol.
- More red dots - I've sold 6 pieces of jewellery at the valentines exhibition!
- Even though the exhibition is over now, Water Street Gallery are keeping a selection of my jewellery in the gallery..hooray =] !! and they have invited me to submit more pieces for an open exhibition this summer.
- I had a phone call from a bespoke jeweller, who is opening a new shop in town, in March.
She asked if they can have some of my jewellery for the shop (=] again).

Toby.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gretel said...

I heard about your hair dying episode, good for you! (I bleached my fringe blonde on the sly when I was your age, and pretended I'd had it done at the hairdresser's; it was actually my mate who did it with a home kit). And very well done on the jewellery too.
You do realise that 'an immense pair of skinnys' is a contradiction in terms, but I am assuming I am an old fuddy duddy and it is the latest yoof speak.

2/14/2009 5:59 PM  
Blogger Lynda Nelson said...

well done on selling the jewellery! That sounds great about the bespoke jeweller too :-)

2/14/2009 7:55 PM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

Well done on your sales!

2/15/2009 7:30 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Toby its so good to spend some time here and catch up a bit

Sounds as though its all going fantastically. well done.

LG was black / black and blue for a while, + quite spikey. Now she is bleached blond with blue fringe, but I think she might be black again before too long...

2/15/2009 8:33 AM  
Blogger Karen Jinks said...

lol @ PG, yup I'm afraid we are past it now, these kids talk a different language!

Well done with the sales and the new shop - good news!

2/15/2009 1:50 PM  
Blogger tlawwife said...

I'm so glad to hear of how your jewelery is doing so well.

2/15/2009 6:40 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

very well done on all the red dots and all the other bits of news with regards to your work! have you decided what to do when you leave high school yet? just wondering and being nosey.

dx.

ps. hello penny

2/15/2009 9:21 PM  
Blogger French Fancy... said...

Toby - this is getting better and better for the old cv and portfolio. Can we see a picture of you with the black hair? Are you going to become a retro-goth?

2/17/2009 10:35 AM  
Blogger SueC said...

To attempt your language.....AWESOME!!!

Seriously, well done and well-deserved Toby. :-) x

2/17/2009 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home