Thursday, May 21, 2009

my ones and onlies......

The bits i wear :0


This is my wadebridge east.... the sign itself is a junk-shop find, and wadebridge east was a train station nr. bodmin, which closed to the public in 1964, and closed completely in 1978 (i think)... and i wired it upon a chain! =p


This is a 1950's enamel, marcasite and diamante lobster brooch, that i wear on my...erm...tweedy (!) jacket. I bought it a couple of months ago from my local antiques centre; picture house antiques.


This is my Vivienne westwood brooch! I bought it at about a 10th of the retail price, second hand from ebay! (it's genuine and everything..=) i often wear this with a polo shirt and necktie... rofl,,

I bought my bullet from ebay. =) it steal at three pounds something... lol i put it on a 'new' chain, and erm.... "next please!.."

This is a my very own octopussy. He came all the way from Hong-kong (via eBay) and now lives around my neck / here generally....

I bought the mini paint set from an art gallery in cornwall for 50p, epoxy-ied it shut, and it is now enslaved...FOREVER!!!!

Finally, a few plastic bangles.... bought from afflecks palace in manchester ( - a very big thing with lots of little shops inside it... =D )
Happy..erm..thursday....
=]
toby.

11 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Hayward said...

Marvellous :-) I especially like the mini paint palette.

5/22/2009 3:46 AM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

That station sign is brilliant! I've got my eye on that Vivian Westwood brooch though......

5/22/2009 7:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes, the mini paint palette is cool! A nice mixture, all very unique..
have a good Bank holiday,
Chx

5/22/2009 10:41 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Lovely stuff, but that 'lobster' is in fact a scorpion. Lobsters have little fan-like tails, scorpions have those longer ones with the sting at the end. This sort of thing is favoured by those, like myself, whose birthdays fall between October 21st and November 21st (ish - depends which publication you read)

5/22/2009 12:16 PM  
Blogger French Fancy... said...

I love the lobster - actually I love them all (sorry, just saw it was a scorpion - ta Cathy)

5/22/2009 6:40 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

I think the colour palatte is my fave...you are super stylish :-)

5/25/2009 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the paintbox and the train sign especially, but they're all fun. :-)

5/27/2009 5:24 PM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

My favourite is the train sign and the Vivienne Westwood brooch. Both are way cool. :-)

5/28/2009 8:44 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

love the lobster brooch
:-)

5/30/2009 9:37 AM  
Blogger clare said...

I bet you look very stylish, Toby! I love them all
Clare
xx

5/31/2009 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Katrinaa said...

lols i feel honoured to have seen you wearing all of these xD
lovee'emmmm. (LL)

8/09/2009 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home