Saturday, June 13, 2009

Made4aid....




CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
Made4aid is a wonderful website created by Sally Alsford of Lettuce eating, and Niddy Noddy blogs. It is a website/blog selling handmade/vintage things donated by various crafts-people. I have donted 3 pieces of my jewellery, and I'm really looking forward to when they go up for auction!!
Also i have a little competition for you all -kinda like wheres wally- whover can spot the most pieces of my jewellery in the above mosaics will win a zipcharm with a charm/beads of their choice!!!
If more than one person finds them all - they will be put into a draw to find the winner..
Comment on this post to enter, and the deadline is 2 weeks away: the 27th june.
happy spotting, and hopefully donating (!) :
toby.

7 Comments:

Blogger Caroline B said...

That's a good idea. I'll say a conservative 5 pieces - that's all I could find.

6/14/2009 6:59 AM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

What a lovely idea! :-)

I wish I could have a look at the 'mosaic' but it won't enlarge!

6/14/2009 9:30 AM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

Sorry about that Sybille,
click on the made4aid website, maybe you can see them better there?

6/14/2009 9:51 AM  
Blogger Swirlyarts said...

Great idea for donating :) I'll have to look at the mosaic tomorrow - I'll be back!

6/14/2009 9:57 PM  
Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

Methinks that Gothwinz can spoteth 8 pieces of your work Toby! (also do I get a prize for spotting one of Grtels devil cat do-dah things?)

6/17/2009 6:46 PM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

Toby, I just gave you an award, check my blog for details!

6/19/2009 8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow you've been really busy Toby! Well done with all your new pieces

6/19/2009 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home