Sunday, June 28, 2009

winners....................

Firstly:
'Cousin' Goth has won the jewellery spotting prize. There were really 11 pieces there but he got the closest, guessing 8...
please let me know your address, and what kinda zip-charm would you like??


Secondly:


BIG THANKS - I have been awarded this by Sybille of Magpie Magic, a fellow jewellery person, who also makes lovely knitted, and crocheted things too!
and
I shall be passing it onto Emily from Tilly Plum, who i have done the school christmas fair with, (see my post - november 2007) the last couple of years... check out her blog!!



Also dont forget to keep looking at the made4aid blog!! I have a felt brooch (below) for auction there at the moment!! All proceeds being sent for relief work in the refugee camps in Darfur.

Toby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline B said...

Well done to Goth! I still can't see 8, let alone 11....and I've got me new glasses on...

6/28/2009 3:15 PM  
Blogger Magpie Magic said...

I couldn't see any - far too small! The felted flower is cute. Love the colours.

6/29/2009 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home