Monday, September 06, 2010

Exciting news!


I've just had my jewellery accepted by a new gallery that has recently opened in Todmorden :o)http://www.waterstreetgallery.co.uk/

I had my work in Water Street last year, but unfortunately the gallery closed. Now it has been by reopened by new people, who exhibit paintings, sculpture, glass, all sorts of contemporary art, including Natural Attrill Vintage Charms!!!

In the next couple of weeks I will post pics of the pieces they have chosen, let me know what you think. Here is the first, a necklace...click on the image to enlarge...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Oo that is a gorgeous necklace, I love it!

Becky

9/06/2010 7:08 PM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

Congratulations! This necklace is cool - I likethe combination of the shapes & the watch.

9/07/2010 7:13 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

clicked for your exciting news!

congrats!

hope your results, return to school, all that are going well too

9/11/2010 12:01 PM  
Blogger natural attrill said...

yeah, it's all going great :)
i got an A* in RS :)

9/12/2010 5:27 PM  
Blogger Soozcat said...

Well done you! Congratulations.

9/13/2010 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home